Social Icons

Friday, May 23, 2014

PRAYER TO THE NEGRA FRANCISCA FOR PROTECTION

 


Oh glorious black queen,
your heart is as pure as all the Ascended Souls. 
 
I implore that you calm my anxieties
and aid me in being victorious
in all my undertakings. 
 
Show me the virtues of patience
so that when times of turbulence arise, 
I may deal with them accordingly. 
 
Oh Negra Francisca,
bestow upon me courage,
and values I so need in this life.
 

Fill me with your spiritual fluids and faculties
so that no evil under the Sun and Moon
may not cause me harm. 
 
Lend me some of your wisdom
and the knowledge to know the difference
from what is correct and what is incorrect. 
 
Show me a sign and let me know
that where ever I go and where ever I am,
I will be in peace and tranquility because
your guiding spirit is not far.
 
I implore you Negra Francisca,
as my Centinela, protective Spirit Guide,
protect me in all my journeys. 
 
In the name of the Father,
the Son and the Holy Ghost.
 
Amen.
 
 
 

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates