Social Icons

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

PRAYER TO THE GUARDIAN ANGELS AND PROTECTING SPIRITS

 

Sensible and benevolent spirits,
messengers of God,
whose mission is to assist men
and lead them through the good path,
 support me in the tests of this life,
give me the strength to suffer
 them without muttering,
deviate from me bad thoughts and make me
not have access to any of the bad spirits
that attempt to induce me to evil.
 


Enlighten my conscience so that
I can see my defeats,
lead away from me the eyes of the veil of pride,
which could enable me to see them
and keep them to myself. 
 
You. Above all.  My Guardian Angel,
who watches over me particularly,
 and you, protecting spirits who take interest in me,
make me worthy of your benevolence. 
 
You know my needs;
make it then, for me to receive
the grace according to God's will.

 
 
 

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates