Social Icons

Friday, May 23, 2014

PRAYER TO THE ANIMA SOLA TO RECOVER WHAT HAS BEEN LOST




Hear ye O Mortals,
the lament of an imprisoned soul,
alone and abandoned in an obscure dwelling.

O Lone Soul, a soul of peace and of war.

Soul of sea and of land.
I desire that all that
 I have lost be returned.

O Souls, you who are alone and abandoned,
I accompany you in your grief.

  Pity upon you.

 I have, for I know of the grief and suffering
you must endure within your harsh
and long imprisonment.


I offer you this prayer
and glass of water because
I desire to lessen your pain
and quench your thirst.

Sad Soul, Alone Soul,
no one calls you, I call you.
No one looks for you,
but I seek you out.
No one loves you,
but I adore you.

No one remembers you,
but I keep you in my heart.

I offer you this lit candle
so that you may find your way into the light.

In this moment I offer to you
my meritorious labor,
and all that I have suffered,
suffer and will suffer in this life,
can never compare to yours.

I humbly pray that you finish paying
for your mortal sins of the flesh
so that you may find the grace of God,
and be lifted from your imprisonment,
With your grace you shall be my benefactor.

Amen


 

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates