Social Icons

Sunday, May 18, 2014

PRAYER SAINT JOHN OF THE TOMB

 
 
With the permission
of the Commission of the Juanes
I invoke you Saint John of the Tomb,
with your justly goodness,
intercede on my behalf
and help me in removing all evil thoughts
my enemies send my way. 
 

Defend me against the evil spirits
my occult enemies send my way,
and to you evil spirit I humbly
pray that I may help you find the Light which
brings forth eternal peace,
that light that the enemy who invoked you
so failed to offer you. 
May the Light embrace and enlighten
your darkened soul. 

In the name of Saint John of the Tomb
I ask with all sincerity to give me
the strength that is needed
to knock down the barriers that my enemies
have built for me or my loved ones.
 
Amen.
 
 

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates