Social Icons

Sunday, September 28, 2014

CONJURATION OF PROTECTION



In the name of the Father,
the Son and the Holy Ghost.

I (n.n.) ask permission of my protective spirits
to help me work my spiritual labor
in this sacred hour. 

Give me the faculties,
and strength needed to cleanse and purify,
to lift and remove any negative fluids,
to lift and remove negative vibrations,
on my body, within my home,
and all that I hold sacred.

Eliminate from my path, all curses,
hexes, black magic, and wrong doing.

In the holiest names
of the Queen of Heaven and Angels,
I call on the 21 Commissions of Spirits,
the 21 Jefes,
the 7 Powers.
 
To the brotherhood of the white mission,
the Ascended ones,
make my heart pure.
 
To King Solomon the sage bestow
upon me wisdom.
 
To Saint Clair,
make my path visible.
 
Saint Expedito, Saint Benito.
Saint Michael and Saint Barbara.
I call on my Spirit Guides, and my Ancestors,
to help me in conquering all the obstacles
that are set in my path.

Eternal Father,
Our Lord Papa Dios,
embrace me with your divine light,
and protect me.
 
Amen.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

 
Blogger Templates